I’m very happy to announce the release of my short story “Love Unfortunate” in PDF and Amazon Kindle formats. This piece is the inspiration for my current WIP novel tentatively titled, “Sleeping Poison.” Keeping in vein with all my work, it is dark, angsty, morally ambiguous, and meant to be read with an open mind.
I write dark paranormal love (and hate) stories, dark erotic romance, and dark erotica under three different pen names. (What can I say? I like it dark!)
I plan on using this blog to share my newest releases, fiction by other authors I adore, plus music and movies that all speak to my fixation on obsessive love stories.
Read about the three sides of CDC below and hopefully you'll find we share the same likes. :)
- CDC: Alyaha, just as I replied to Corey–I have no idea how I overlooked this comment. I’ve been AWOL from...
- CDC: Corey, thanks so much for letting me know! I’m not sure how I overlooked you had commented, so a thousand...
- Corey: I love your books. My all time favorite is devils descent do you have a release date planned for part 3?!!
- Alyaha: I was wondering if your going to write an other book for A Psychotic Love Story or Beloved Series?
- CDC: Hi, Lydia! Thanks for letting me know that you love Devil’s Descent! It seems like I’ve shoved...